Rules and Regs
There are few rules and regulations. You can bring your own wedding cake and we will provide the cake table and knife. There are no restrictions on your choice of wedding photographer but please be aware that if you are not using our official photographer you will be asked to provide at least ten high res digital images of your wedding that we may use for publicity purposes. A link to the photographer's website will be included on our website. You can choose your own florist/stylist to supply your flowers and table decorations. You can put up as many decorations and as much bunting, ribbons, banners and balloons as you like (provided you do not damage our paintwork etc). You can organise your own band or music. However we do insist that:
- amplified music is only played in the barn until midnight
- live music must finish at 11pm
- there is no smoking either in the marquee or barn
- no naked flames permitted in the barn or marquee
- guests keep within the boundaries of the Outdoor Centre and do not explore the estate
- outdoor activity equipment is only used under the supervision of a centre instructor
- only “eco-friendly” confetti is thrown
- you, your guests and any contractors respect our green policies
- all the regulations for wedding ceremonies are observed
- site visits are by prior arrangement only
- our fire regulations are observed
- you ask in advance for permission to bring pets (and agree to observe our 'pet' rules)
We will arrange for the cleaning of the venue both before and after the event.
You may see gaps in the calendar but the site is not available for weddings on these dates. Please note that although we try to keep this calendar up to date we can not guarantee availability of dates. Please do not make any arrangements until availabilty has been confirmed.