The term Weddings in the Wood' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Aquaire Ltd, 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London, N12 0DR. Our company registration number is 07283018, registered in the United Kingdom. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You may see gaps in the calendar but the site is not available for weddings on these dates. Please note that although we try to keep this calendar up to date we can not guarantee availability of dates. Please do not make any arrangements until availabilty has been confirmed.
We just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for all your work and help with out wedding. For us, it was a perfect day and we have amazing memories to treasure forever! We really felt you went the extra...
Thank you very much for the hard work your team put into doing up the venue prior to our wedding it was very much appreciated, the toilets, bar and shepherds huts looked fantastic and lots of our g...
To Simon, Eliza and the Team,
Huge thanks to both of you and to everyone else for all your hard work for Sean and Hannah's wedding. Everything was organised so efficiently - the big day was...
A quick email to say a huge thanks for all the extreme hard work yourself and your staff put into our special day on 21st July 2012. When we arrived on Saturday I was amazed to...
To Simon and all the staff at the Nww Forest Outdoor Centre
We would just like to say a huge thank you for giving us such as wonderful wedding day at your beautiful venue. The whole day was...
We just wanted to give you our greatest of thanks for the way you and your staff organised Jodi and Brendans wedding day. We had such a wonderful day and we were so lucky with the weather weren't w...
We have just had our daughters wedding reception at Weddings in the wood and I have only great things to say about the place.
The location is amazing as are the staff who organise the event...
Hi Simon, Just a note to let you what a fantastic wedding day your staff helped to create for kirsty and nick on 22nd September 2012. The weather was fantastic but the venue was the most perfect se...
We just wanted to write a quick note to say a huge thatn your for everything you did leading up to the wedding and on the day. We had such a lovely day and you guys were brilliant! Everyone was so ...